THE ZOMBIE LIFE
by Chris Gavaler
directed by Joan Gavaler
summer 2020 (specific dates TBD)
The Zombie Life: A Seminar for Humans Seeking Conversion
We know life is hard. When you are ready to stop searching for meaning and leave the pain behind, we are ready to help.
1. Zombies have no responsibilities.
2. Zombies feel no guilt, shame, or emotional pain of any kind.
3. Zombies don’t plan for the future.
4. Zombies are never judgmental, petty, jealous, or hypocritical.
5. Zombies are free of racism, sexism, and all other forms of prejudice and bigotry.
6. Zombies form no governments, run no businesses, consume no natural resources, and cause no harm to their environments.
7. Zombies are never uncertain. They never second guess. They have no regrets.
Joan Gavaler - Director
Dan Plehal - Movement Director
Todd Labelle - Production Designer
Tad Burrell - Set Designer
Annette Hairfield - Costume Designer
AC Wilson - Props Designer
Grace Brown, Elena Kritter - Stage Managers
$35 general / $25 military+ROS / $15 students